On October 6th, starting at 6 p.m., it will be all about sustainable cooking at TRIVITYS again. What to do with limp fruit, lettuce, herbs and vegetables and how do I use them correctly? In addition, Thore cooks purely plant-based with the participants and takes a look into the world of gluten-free ingredients.
A 3-course menu suitable for everyday use is conjured up together. Thore buys many of the ingredients for this from SirPlus and transforms these great rescued foods into delicious dishes with the course participants.
Here you can find the complete offer, just click into the full description of the experience! There you can also make a binding booking or write Thore an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you expect from the Zero Waste Cooking Class?
- Interesting facts and background information on avoiding food waste
- Suggestions for rethinking your own consumer behavior
and of course lots of delicious food and drink
- Aperitif – Kombucha and sparkling wine
- Appetizer – homemade crackers and hummus or chutney
- 3 courses that are prepared together in small groups
- Wine, beer, tea and coffee
- and much more
It is a good idea to bring containers with you so that you can take whatever is left home with you.
PS: I will also take the course. See you there. 🙂