The capital kitchen after the crisis. New opportunities for the Berlin gastronomy?
In conversation with his guests, Hagen Hoppenstedt, Department Head of Beverage at KaDeWe, gets to the bottom of the diversity of Berlin’s food culture and the capital’s latest culinary trends. The fifth salon evening in the Urania focuses on the explosive situation in Berlin’s gastronomy caused by the pandemic.
Guests at the capital kitchen after the crisis
- Caroline Diel, multiple winemaker of the year
- Dr. Gregor Gysi, Politician and gourmet
- Hans Peter Wodarz, award-winning cooking and entertainment legend
- Dr. Stefan Pegatzky, Author of “Champagne” and Fine Magazine
- Josef Laggner, Cult restaurateur and owner of Lutter & Wegner, the Newton Bar and the Fischerhütte Schlachtensee, among others
- Detlef Bernhardt, Restaurateur and Blog Creator of Eat Drink Man Woman
Moderation: Hagen Hoppenstedt, Sommelier and Department Head of Beverage at KaDeWe
Still good to know about the capital kitchen after the crisis
Followed by a get-together in the Urania Café with wines from star winemaker Caroline Diel. With the kind support of Falstaff, Selters and Schlossgut Diel.
Regular price: € 17,50
Reduced: € 15,50
Pupils/Students: € 12
Tickets and further information
Discussion will be in German.