What to do with slack fruit, lettuce, herbs and vegetables and how do I use them correctly? This is exactly what Thore Hildebrandt’s course “Easy Entry into Zero Waste Cooking” at TRIVITYS is all about.
Do you often think about what you can contribute in the face of the huge ecological challenges in this world? Maybe the course is a good opportunity to rethink your own consumption. You will definitely get to know some plant-based and gluten-free alternatives to the current German “standard”.
Together with Thore and the other participants, you will conjure up a 3-course menu suitable for everyday use. Thore buys many ingredients for this at SirPlus and you will transform these great saved foods into delicious dishes. In addition to new inspirations such as how you cook delicious and healthy plant-based dishes, there are also many backgrounds. You will learn how you can take action against food waste yourself. Suitable for everyday use – promised.
What can you expect from this entry into zero waste cooking?
- Kombucha and sparkling wine as an aperitif and an appetizer so that nobody has to cook hungry
- a fine 3-course menu that all participants will enjoy together
- lots of fun, knowledge, all the ingredients and inspiration
- cooking in small teams
- Tea, coffee and water as well as a fine selection of beers and wines
- Tips and tricks on how you can become active yourself in Berlin and also make your contribution at home
- interesting like-minded participants
- Aprons are provided
- all recipes will then be sent by e-mail
The most important information on “Easy entry into zero waste cooking”
When: Tuesday, 09-21-2021, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Where: TRIVITYS, Florastraße 27, 13187 Berlin-Pankow
Tickets: Via Eventbrite. Simply click here!
Further Information: Feel free to bring your own containers in case you want to take food with you at the end.
You are not in Germany right now? No problem. On Cookly you can find cooking classes in over 35 countries. Take a look!